• In graphics: The European impact of Russia halting gas to Poland and Bulgaria
- Gas cutoffs upset EU. Commodity markets feel the war’s impact. UN chief heads to Ukraine. Russian strike causes ‘significant’ damage to hospital.
- Reed, detained in Russia since 2019, was released in a prisoner swap that took months of work. This won’t impact the US approach to the war, officials say.
- World Bank: Higher food and energy prices could last ‘for years’
- Ukrainian official says ‘Russians knew that the hospital was not vacant’ as geolocated and verified video shows aftermath of the attack